Sunday, April 25, 2010

Caution: extreme weirdness

I don’t know about everyone else, but I like to look back at the old dreams I’ve had and written down. It is definitely interesting to read them after a lot of time has passed because there are sometimes some very revealing things.
Sometimes the dreams relate to the issues you were going trough at the time, others that were trying to work out past problems. Whilst others, of course, just seem random.
For awhile, in high school, I tried to keep a separate journal of my dreams, but found it hard. Also, that I was too lazy to reach for another notebook or a different one other that my normal one. This dream journal in particular (I’ve attempted many, and others have been much more successful) started in high school.
I flipped open to the second page and started reading the entry I had written that day.
It was hence dated: October 18, 2004
I quote: “It started out that I had met this guy at this arcade, it must have been. We started out as just friends, then we decided to go out. For dates we hung out at his house, while we were there I tried to connect with him more. It seemed like he kept trying to avoid the questions or all he gave me were short answers. (By the way he had brown hair, kind of nerdy, but in his own cute way)”
It goes on to describe the rest of my dream, but there was a jump in it to something else.
So… creepy factor, I didn’t meet my current boyfriend Zach at an arcade, I met him in comm. College in Phoenix and we talked a little bit in out class, and we became friends on myspace. We wrote back and forth especially once I had moved to Tucson to go to the U. I was obviously interested in him, always writing a lot and asking a bombardment of questions. But he’d only answer a few that I posed n felt he avoided them, making me think that he wasn’t interested me in that way. But we continued messaging, as friends, but me always interested.
Last summer came around and we started to hang out as friends, especially after I invited him to my 21st b-day party. After that we went to quite a few of his friend’s house parties, and after we decided to start dating, hung out at his house. He’s a shy guy so in the beginning it was a bit hard getting much info from him, he gave me a lot of one word answers for a bit. Soooo Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment