I wish I would have blogged about this dream sooner because I feel like I’m forgetting some important parts in the beginning…but, here it goes…
It started out okay, just as a normal dream would go, but it took a turn for something I did not like.
Some strange figure or person was in my dream, and they did not have a good feeling exuding from them. As I’m writing this blog I can now recall the figure was holding my ankles down at the foot of my bed. He wouldn’t let go and the rest of my body struggled to move. I only remember needing to wake up.
I startled awake, lying in my bed. It happened very quickly that I looked over my room. Perfectly normal, right? My Pond and bridge painting on the wall my bed is against. The butterflies I stuck to the wall flying from it. My dresser is next to the head of my bed, and my bookcase on the opposite wall is closest to the door.
All seemed okay until the black mass started to form at the foot of my bed. I needed to get out of my room; this thing was way too scary. I managed to get out of my bed, but I stumbled out of it, not able to stand. I used my dresser to support myself and get myself out of my room. I stumbled to the other wall trying to get to my door. It was closed though and my body slammed against the door to grab hold of the handle.
The figure drew closer, as if he knew I wasn’t going to get away. I tried to turn the handle, but it shrunk in my hand.
Then I really woke up. Once again I was in my bed, but there wasn’t a heavy bad feeling this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment