Thursday, April 22, 2010

Loki


Oh my gosh. The other morning, I had the saddest dream about mah bebe! His name is Loki, he’s black and white, and has the cutest marking by his tale on his back that looks like a fin (we think he was a seal in another life) and his nose is the cuuuuutest pink color evah!
He’s my red nose pit! Though I don’t know why they call them red nose cause it really looks more pink than any color haha maybe it’s so they sound tougher? Haha well that’s not going to happen with my lover boy sissy! Everyone who has met him tell me that if he was human, they’d totally marry him! Haha I don’t know ask my friends!
Anyways, I was on campus and Amanda had shown up. She was on her phone talking to the police. She told me that there was a break in to our apartment. Immediately I was worried about Loki. And just as I was going to try and find him, some guy runs by and there Loki is right behind him on his heels ready to kick his ass. Amanda noticed she knew the guy, Jimmy was his name,for whatever reason. Well I didn’t want this guy to hurt Loki so I took off after them.
I don’t know how I did it but I was hurdling the gates with only two jumps, somehow keeping up with Loki and Jimmy. Suddenly, the Jimmy guy fell and Loki was on him getting a hold of his arm, and then I jumped in to hold the guy down so Loki didn’t get hurt.
At this point I woke up, and there was Loki’s stupid cute face looking at me with his big brown eyes. I was relieved it was only a dream and he was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment