Sunday, April 11, 2010

Haunting X

Okay first of all, I am so fuckin’ tired of my ex being in my dreams. I wish I could punch him so hard in my dreams that he would feel in it real life, because frankly, I was already tired of his shit when we broke up what is it 3 years ago! Uggghhh fml! Or at least the dreams that he haunts me in.

Let’s see… one of the first ones was when I was in my house. It was very dreary that day so the inside wasn’t very bright and the inside was cast with a lot of shadows. He, his name is Luis, showed up to my door unannounced with some entourage that I’d never seen before. He wouldn’t leave my door step, so stupidly I let him in hoping my ignoring him further would motivate him to leave. No. Unfortunately not the case he stayed there and in my dream he seriously drove me crazy, it was pretty scary the feeling I got from it. But Zach eventually showed up and seriously saved the day. It was sweet..

Then I remember Luis being in another dream that I don’t remember much of anything that happened other than I saw him, managed to ignore him and walk by him. But this time he didn’t do his creepy follow me around or weird stuff that he usually does. So that was awesome and I was hoping that would surely be one of the last, but it wasn’t.

I don’t remember the most recent one he was in. Apparently it wasn’t important enough to remember. Ha so I don’t even care.

1 comment:

  1. I think that almost everyone dreams about their ex from time to time. As for punching them in your dream, have you ever discovered that it is impossible to punch someone in your dream with force? Well at least for me it is always in slow motion. I hate that. I hate having dreams about my ex as well. Luckily, it does not happen often. It seems that maybe you are not over the situation. I am not saying that you are not over him, but maybe just something that happened that you have not let go of. It is hard to move on when you feel that there is some sort of unfinished business. My ex and I broke up two years ago and I certainly have not gotten over it. I don’t want him back, but I would like some sort of closure. Stupidly, I was being a creeper and looking at his friends Facebook last night and saw a picture of him with his new girlfriend…..not happy. I should be happy that he found someone that he is happy with, but I am not. I just need to let go and move on, but it hasn’t happened yet. Especially when I see him out and he is sooo nice to me and I would like to punch him. I just ignore him and then he tells all of his friends that I am a bitch. Once you break up with someone it is hard to stay friends when the break up is bad. Hopefully someday we can both see our ex’s and be nice….haha

    ReplyDelete